JOIN OUR TEAM
If you are as passionate as we are about our vision to be silence breaker in the community, we invite you to explore a career with Aphasia HK. We’ve built a team of highly committed individuals who are transforming the lives of thousands of families here in our community.
Our team are creative, collaborative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. They embody our core values and believe in our vision and mission. If you enjoy a work environment that is challenging, rewarding and making an impact, do not hesitate sending your resume and CV to email@example.com.
請把你的履歷電郵至 firstname.lastname@example.org 與我們聯絡。
- Provide secretarial and clerical support including word processing, data entry, filing and scanning;
- Assist in maintaining central filing system, databases and inventory records;
- Assist in preparing monthly accounts on income and expenditure;
assist and support on updating and maintaining IT systems and webpage details;
- Perform other administrative and association duties as assigned by the Directors.
- Holders of High Diploma or above, relevant work experience in healthcare and social services sector preferred,
- Relevant work experience in running programmes,
- Able to read, listen, speak, and write fluently in Chinese and English.
- Willing to learn, be open-minded in exploring new ideas
The successful applicant will work as a member of a team which includes renowned professionals and academia in the field of communication disorders. We offer flexible working hours, competitive compensation, supervision and professional development.
Interested parties please send
an application with full resume to email@example.com.